February 28, 2022 In-Studio Covid Protocols
If all goes according to schedule, the Saskatchewan government will be lifting many Covid mandates on February 28, including masking when visiting indoor public places.
After much contemplation, consultation, and a little fretting, I have decided on the following In-Studio Covid practices starting on February 28, 2022.
- Entering the studio from the street - please continue texting me to be certain I am ready for you before coming into the house.
- Coming into the studio from the hallway - please use the supplied hand sanitizer before entering.
- Masking - when it comes to masking, I will honor the wishes of both those wishing to continue masking and those who no longer wish to.
- Social distancing - for the time being, current studio configuration will remain the same, with the plexiglass barrier in place, and social distancing between myself and my families.
- Sanitization - I will be continuing the practice of sanitizing the studio after each lesson.